11/16 Kemp Street, Thornbury
Nestled in a quiet and convenient location, we are pleased to offer this lovingly maintained two-bedroom apartment located only minutes to Croxton Train station and Tram stop, close to Thornbury shopping precincts, schools and parks - this home is instantly appealing.
Comprising of two generous sized bedrooms it is serviced by a neat bathroom equipped with built-in front loader washing machine. The apartment also boasts a good sized lounge room with separate kitchen. It is sure to impress the gourmet chef as it offers gas cooking, ample storage space and dishwasher, other benefits including off street parking for one car.
Unfortunately the property is not suitable for pets.Washing machine not included
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has