2/76 Doncaster East Road, Mitcham
A Private Haven in Convenient Location
This position perfect home boasts perfect privacy amongst neatly manicured gardens opening into an alluring interior; the abode offers a relaxed, low-maintenance lifestyle. A natural colour palette exhibits a feature wall in the downstairs lounge. The practical floor plan comprises spacious living areas including an interconnected, open-plan lounge, well equipped kitchen/meals with gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space and three generous sized bedrooms with built in robes, serviced by an immaculate bathroom, with separate toilet. A low maintenance courtyard area is found adjacent the single lockup carport. Features include heating and cooling, own street frontage and driveway and downstairs powder room. Moments’ walk from the convenience of Transport such as Mitcham Station, schools and the local shops; location is second to none.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.