14 Law Street, South Melbourne
Good things come in small packages
This updated two bedroom home is close to the central CBD, Albert Park Lake and Botanical Gardens not to mention all the cafes and bars South Melbourne has to offer! Comprising sun drenched lounge room with access to a private paved courtyard style garden, open plan kitchen with gas cooking and small meals/dining area, immaculate bathroom with in-built laundry area includes front loader washing machine, two double bedrooms both with built in robes, long entrance hall, polished floorboards throughout, rear/outdoor toilet/storage shed and rear property access. This cute little abode won’t last long.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has