3/4 Bogong Court, Doncaster East
Situated in a complex of three move into this 3 bedroom plus robed study, 2 bathroom double storey town house today. Drive in to a spacious double garage and enter the home through the internal access.
The property boasts timber look floors throughout. Enjoy the open plan kitchen featuring brand new stainless steel appliances such as a 5 burner gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher. The kitchen also holds a double stainless steel sink with plenty of bench and cupboard space.
Via the stylish stairway, upstairs you'll find a spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe for all of your storage needs, central bathroom and 2 additional robed bedrooms.
Heating and cooling throughout provide the ultimate comfort with additional bonus features of security alarm and ducted vacuum. The property has its own rain water tank plumbed to the toilets and low maintenance courtyard.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has