9/425 Middleborough Road, Box Hill
Your Next Home...
2 generous bedrooms complete with built-in robes
Open planned kitchen with gas cooking
Gas ducted heating throughout
Double lock-up garage
If high petrol prices are weighing constantly on your mind, this unit might just need to go to the top of your inspection list. Because the Box Hill shops, railway station and bus stops are situated within easy walking distance, you’ll barely ever have to get the car out of the garage.
This front unit includes two cosy bedrooms, a delightful living and dining room, a good sized kitchen with ducted heating throughout.
The backyard is low maintenance with a small grass area, and a double garage.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has