15 Dunoon Street, Doncaster
Perfectly Positioned Three Bedroom Home
Don't miss the opportunity to inspect this recently renovated three bedroom home on a generous allotment in a premium position.
Offering polished boards throughout, ducted heating, three generous bedrooms all with built in robes, great sized lounge room with split system heating and air conditioning, tasteful kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a good sized meals area with walk in pantry. The sparkling bathroom includes a second toilet and is finished beautifully - it ticks all the boxes for style and practicality.
The property also includes a generously appointed laundry, single lock up garage and a low maintenance northern back yard with pergola - ideal for entertaining! Perfectly positioned and moments from Eastern Freeway, Westfield Shopping Centre, Doncaster Community Centre, local schools, parkland and much more!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has