98 Rene Street, Preston
Walk To All
If you’re looking for a comfortable home, with plenty of storage at an affordable price, then look no further.
This home comprises an entry with abundant storage, spacious L-shaped lounge and dining room with gas heater and an air conditioning unit. The neat kitchen is equipped with ample storage space, electric cooking and meals area, all overlooking the family room. The two of the three generous bedrooms are fitted with built in robes, while the third adjoins the family room which could double as a private study/additional living room. All are serviced by a character filled bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet with easy access to the separate laundry. Venture outdoors to discover the spacious, yet low maintenance and fully enclosed garden, with a double tandem garage for all your storage requirements.
Rene Street is ideally located with trams at the top of the street so you can leave the car at home, close proximity to La Trobe University, Northland Shopping Centre, the new University Hill shopping precinct and within Preston Primary School Zone.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has