G12/8 Berkeley Street, Doncaster
Immaculate spacious modern apartment!
This well positioned and gorgeous 2 bedroom PLUS study ground floor apartment, boasting excellent living spaces with only the best in fixtures and fittings.
With Westfield shopping centre so close, who could go past the the huge open plan living incorporating a very contemporary kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, integrated dishwasher, and a surprising amount of storage and island bench. This flows onto the flexible dining and living space which extends out onto the private and paved courtyard with low maintenance garden.
Master bedroom with courtyard views and walk in robes to the stylish, modern ensuite. The second bedroom with built in robes. The main bathroom with lots of vanity and storage space, plus a rain shower and a Separate Laundry.
Other property features include; split system heating and cooling, Quality fixtures and fittings, Added security with video intercom to the secure entry, secure basement garage parking space with storage locker.
Leave the car at home, walk to work locally, or jump on the CBD bus, or the numerous transport routes departing from Westfield. Schools, shopping, amenities and lots lots more. This property won’t last! Act fast!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has