3/7 Albion Road, Box Hill
Central Box Hill Location
This property has an ideal location within walking distance to public transport, Box Hill Central and close by is Box Hill Institute Tafe College. The apartment comprises of two good sized bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and the main bedroom has access to a small balcony. The kitchen has gas cooking and has space for a small dining setting. The roomy lounge has electric heating & overlooks the balcony. Central bathroom with combined shower/bath and laundry facilities and for convenience there is a separate toilet. A single carport is also available but you may not need it as Box Hill Central train station and bus exchange are close by.
Photo I.D may be requested prior to entry at this inspection.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.