2/13 Dehnert Street, Doncaster East
$490 per week
Immaculate Dream Home In Ideal Location
Fully renovated two storey town house
Close to The Eastern Freeway, Public Transport, Jackson Court and Doncaster Shoppingtown
Kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
Spacious lounge with floor boards
Central bathroom and powder room
Private paved court yard
Remote controlled garage
Situated in a perfect position in Doncaster’s East, the home offers easy access to Jackson Court Shopping, Westfield Doncaster, public transport and a direct bus to the City, Box Hill or Deakin University.
Comprising two generous bedrooms and a study or third bedroom all with wall to wall carpet, large central bathroom and powder room to service the rest of the home. Down stairs you’ll discover the kitchen with near-new stainless steel gas cooking facilities and dishwasher, a large lounge area with timber floors and a separate laundry.
Other features include gas ducted heating and cooling throughout, rear low maintenance courtyard and an automatic single lock up garage. Recently renovated throughout this unit is conveniently located close to shops. Do not miss an opportunity to inspect this immaculate property.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.