2/417 Dorset Road, Croydon
Low Maintenance Living, 2 Bedroom + Study Nook & More...
Conveniently located, within close proximity of Croydon Train Station, Eastfield Park, Dorset Recreation Reserve, Local Schools and much more, we offer this immaculately presented, low maintenance home.
Light and spacious throughout, the home comprises two generous bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes, sharing a central bathroom (separate bath and shower) plus open study nook.
Downstairs offers a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher, open plan lounge/dining room, gas ducted heating plus remote control garage.
Externally, you'll discover a private courtyard with entertaining area, garden shed and water tank.
Also providing easy access to Knox & Eastland Shopping Centres & Eastlink/Eastern Freeway.
A must to inspect.
Photo ID may be required.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has