8/502 Elgar Road, Box Hill North
Beautiful Box Hill Apartment
We are excited to offer ground floor apartment in an Architect designed and craftsman built boutique complex.
Ideally located close to restaurants and shopping , Box Hill and Epworth Hospitals, Box Hill TAFE, trains and trams and buses. The complex has security entry and intercom and offers an easy care lifestyle with quality fixtures and fittings and a modern decor throughout. The main bathroom is sleekly designed and has a European laundry neatly concealed behind double doors. The spacious kitchen will delight with quality stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and glass splashbacks which overlooks a light-filled living area with sliding door access to a huge courtyard just perfect for entertaining. Both bedrooms are light and bright and have built in robes.
The apartment also boasts split system heating/cooling, secure underground carpark for one car and solar panels for energy efficiency.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has