5 Douglas Avenue, Donvale
Stunning Three Bedroom Close to All Amenities
We are pleased to offer this beautiful three bedroom home in the heart of Donvale.
With plush carpets in the bedrooms, the master bedroom is complete with built-in robes and centred by the modern bathroom with separate bath from shower and separate toilet.
Other features include polished floor boards to large lounge and dining, with gas heater and air conditioner.
The kitchen is sure to impress the gourmet chef with a gas upright cooker and stainless steel dishwasher overlooking the meals area.
There is plenty of space in the backyard to play and entertain with an undercover area for the BBQ.
All of this plus a single lock up garage and storage space.
Within walking distance to Tunstall Square, an inspection is a must.
Pets will be considered upon application for this property
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.