3/12 Shipley Street, Box Hill
Spacious Townhouse in Prime Location
Arguably one of Box Hill’s finest locations, this sensational spacious 2 bedroom townhouse has off street parking for 2 cars (including single lock up garage) and a large, light filled north facing courtyard . This lifestyle choice is all one could ask for, located only meters from both Box Hill Central and Box Hill gardens. This quiet rear unit is set in a large landscaped common area, and comprises entry to lounge, modern kitchen with gas appliance, sunny meals area, separate laundry, 2 bedrooms (large main with balcony and WIR; second with BIR), main bathroom including bath and shower, separate toilet, plenty of storage space, and gas ducted heating throughout. Walking distance to Box Hill Central, public transport (trains, trams and buses), Box Hill TAFE, Box Hill hospital, supermarkets, shops, cafes and restaurants.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.