517 Canterbury Road, Vermont
Freshly Updated And Spacious Living In Vermont’s Best Location
You will be instantly impressed when you step inside this terrific family home. Whether you are entertaining in the lounge room or relaxing in the secluded rear garden, whipping up something exciting in the kitchen, or getting over the excitement of the three bedrooms and two bathrooms, this home will be a source of pleasure for any tenant.
Other features include brand new carpet throughout, freshly painted throughout, large entrance hall; huge lounge and dining area, adjoining kitchen with loads of bench space, gas cooking and large pantry.
The three bedrooms all of generous size and each with built in robes, ensuite and walk in robe to the master bedroom, it is serviced by a neat family bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet.
With ducted heating throughout, separate laundry, low maintenance and private garden and double carport plus off street parking, this home is everything you need and more.
All this and you’re just minutes from schools, buses and shop – an inspection is a must.
The garden shed will be locked and is not included in the tenancy.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.