1 Outlook Drive, Doncaster
This home is very deceiving from the street. It has many living options incorporating formal and informal living areas allowing for entertaining and daily life. The front door leads into the entrance area with lounge and a study and master bedroom with walk-in cupboard and ensuite in this wing. The kitchen with meals area leads into a sitting room and the three other bedrooms with separate shower room, bathroom and toilet. The property boasts new carpet throughout.
The kitchen looks out on a paved area and leafy garden /lawn area. The kitchen features electric oven and hot plates. Outside storage is not a problem with a lockup storage room as part of the carport and also a garden shed at the rear. The sitting room has a air conditioning and the gas ducted heating warms up the entire house.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has