2/7 Glenmore Street, Box Hill
Defining Easy Care Living
Stunningly situated just seconds to all the amazing attractions of the lively Box Hill Central Shopping Centre. This bright property impresses with a generous central lounge and dining hub, with this everyday space opening out to a balcony offering tranquil garden views. Both bedrooms enjoy excellent space, both with built in robes, while a neat kitchen and meals area and tasteful bathroom with laundry are other excellent highlights. This low density complex only has 6 apartments in the entire building and is perfect for peaceful and private living.
Featuring new carpets, fresh paint, brand new reverse cycle air-condition unit, walking distance to Box Hill Central and Box Hill Train Station and within the coveted Box Hill High School zone, this apartment will surely impress.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.