6/10 Harrison Street, Mitcham
Classy Three Bedroom Home
You will be impressed with this stunning three bedroom double storey townhouse in the lovely tree lined street of Mitcham.
Featuring a private courtyard perfect for entertaining or relaxing, and within walking distance to shops, public transport, schools and more; this is the perfect home for you.
All three bedrooms are of a decent size with built-in robes, plus a walk-in robe to the master and complete with full ensuite.
Down stairs is where you will find the master bedroom, along with a spacious open formal living area. The dining area is fitted with an air conditioner to enjoy perfect weather all year round.
Also featuring a neat kitchen equipped with gas cooking and dishwasher plus a separate meals area.
Other features include a private courtyard providing a fantastic atmosphere for entertaining or just relaxing.
As you would expect in a property of this calibre, the fixtures and fittings are of quality and some of its many other features include gas ducted heating, split system air conditioner, double remote control garage, and just simply the best living.
Within only minutes’ walk to an abundance of specialty shops and the train station, an inspection is simply a must.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has