206/538 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne
Prime City Location
Two spacious bedrooms both with built-in robes
Large kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
One secure remote car space
Brilliant views of Port Philip Bay and Docklands
This wonderfully positioned two bedroom apartment is just a stone’s throw from Southern Cross Station, DFO, and all that the city has to offer. With brilliant views from the 20th floor, this property also features a large open plan living room with a private balcony overlooking Port Phillip Bay, Docklands and out towards Williamstown; a modern kitchen with granite bench tops, and abundance of cupboards, stainless steel gas cooking and a dishwasher. Boasting Two large bedrooms, both with built in robes, central bathroom with separate shower and bath and a European style laundry. This property further boasts one secure remote car space, gym, spa, pool and sauna. Don’t be the one to miss out!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.