1/958 Station Street, Box Hill North
$380 per week - 2 Weeks Rent Free
"OFFERING 2 WEEKS FREE RENT" Updated Three Bedroom in Prime Location
We are pleased to offer this freshly painted throughout three bed home home in the prime location of Box hill north.
"OFFERING THE FIRST 2 WEEKS FREE RENT"
This home offers plenty of natural light, space and convenience. Being one of only two on the block and so close to everything this property has it all. Comprising of three spacious bedrooms master with built in robes serviced by an updated bathroom with shower and bath and separate toilet off the internal laundry.
The renovated kitchen has gas cooking and plenty of storage space leading into the L-shaped lounge room with brand new flooring and gas wall heater and split system.
This property also offer secured back entertaining area with storage shed and a double carport at the rear.
Situated in the perfect location this property is within close proximity to Box Hill Central, public transport, parklands, schools and only moments away from the Eastern Freeway.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.