1/60 Whittens Lane, Doncaster
$430 per week
Charming Property in Quiet Street with 6 or 12 month lease available
This unit is a great find and you are sure to be impressed. The formal lounge/dining area has reverse cycle split system air conditioner/heater as well as separate gas heater. The sparkling modern kitchen with gas stove and electric overlooks the 2nd living/meals area. There are 3 spacious bedrooms all with wall to wall carpet, & built in robes. The bathroom is spacious and has also been recently renovated giving it a modern edge. Other Features include; double carport, storage shed, low maintenance enclosed rear garden and the added bonus of lawn mowing and garden maintenance of the front garden included in the rent. With Westfield Doncaster, Eastern Freeway, public transport and local schools all close at hand. This unit really is a great find.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.