6 Yarmouth Street, Ringwood
Easy Walk to All
Perfectly located, within walking distance of Ringwood Train Station, Eastland Shopping Centre, Aquinas College, Jubilee Park and much more, we offer this well presented, low maintenance home.
Light and bright throughout, the home comprises a spacious living area, separate dining, kitchen/meals with gas cooking and ample cupboard space, 3 good sized bedrooms, main central bathroom and complete laundry.
Endless features to note include; two toilets, polished timber flooring throughout large yard with ample room to play, shed and off street parking. Also within close proximity of EastLink. Excellent location and easily affordable, act fast!
The garage and space heater is not included in the lease.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.