3 Arawata Drive, Doncaster East
The Exclusive Lifestyle!
Offering four bedrooms, plus study, two spacious living area, two bathrooms, an outdoor al fresco and much more.
Upon entry into this home, you are greeted by the wide entrance hallway which leads to an open plan living, dining and kitchen providing endless options to set up your ideal style of living.
The gourmet kitchen features brand-new stainless-steel appliances, an abundance of storage cupboards and a stone island bench.
Open plan living spaces are designed to seamlessly flow out to the outdoor al fresco area which offers various optional indoor/ outdoor entertaining all season throughout the year.
The ground floor also comprises a master bedroom with walk in robes and a full ensuite bathroom with his and her’s vanity.
On the first floor is the second master bedroom which is also includes a walk in robe, plus two additional bedrooms with mirrored built in robes serviced by the spacious family bathroom.
Additional features include:
Ducted heating, refrigerated cooling, stone benchtops, Bosch Appliances, roman blinds, low maintenance landscaped front yard and courtyard, coded security alarm system, double remote lock up garage with internal access.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has