12 Wonga Road, Ringwood
Classic And Comfortable Over Two Levels
You’ll get lost in the vast living areas of this flexible family home.
Designed over two levels, downstairs offers the master bedroom with recently tiled ensuite and a parents’ retreat or study, a further bedroom, huge rumpus room or home office space and large laundry. Venture upstairs to a very spacious kitchen in tip top condition which has also been recently tiled, with eat in meals area featuring gas cooking, electric wall oven, dishwasher and loads of cooking and storage space. More formal dining with balcony and lounge with a study nook boasts further living space with views to the Dandenongs. Another two bedrooms are located upstairs with built in robes, and serviced by a central refurbished shower room, separate toilet and separate bathroom.
You won’t go past this perfect big home with plush wall to wall carpets, fresh light fittings and curtains, gas ducted heating throughout, air conditioning upstairs and low maintenance front and rear gardens with a garden shed and double carport as well as additional off street parking. The close proximity to Eastland, Eastlink, Eastern Freeway, plenty of public transport, Mullum Primary School and Norwood Secondary School make this family home unbeatable.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has