6 Henry Street, Doncaster
Neat As A Pin
An immaculate and spacious home, with low maintenance garden, ready to be enjoyed.
The terrific floor plan offers three good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes and a ensuite to the master, plus a central family bathroom with separate toilet. A fantastic, generous and homely open plan living domain offers plenty of flexibility through to a huge family kitchen featuring gas cooking, dishwasher, and an abundance or storage and preparation space, with adjacent meals area opening onto a low maintenance paved courtyard. In excellent condition with wall to wall carpets, gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, separate laundry, garden shed, double remote controlled garage and further off street parking in a highly sought after location with local schools, shopping, parks, transport close by, this lovely home won’t last long.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.
Inspections by Appointment Only.