4/56 Norton Road, Croydon
Tidy Unit in Peaceful Location
Located at the rear of the complex, this brick unit is lovingly maintained and is instantly appealing. A spacious living area is located at the front of the home, making this home very warm and welcoming. Comprising of three decent sized bedrooms, the master is complete with a walk through robe leading into the central bathroom with separate shower and bath. The chef of the household will be pleasantly surprised as the kitchen has plenty of storage space and is equipped with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and gas cooking. The meals area adjoins the kitchen and overlooks a courtyard allowing the sun to stream in through the sliding doors. Extra features include gas ducted heating and single lock up garage.
Be quick to snap up this fantastic unit which is located within close proximity to parklands, walking tracks, Swinburne TAFE, Croydon Oval and Croydon’s shopping strip.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has