42 Tilson Drive, Vermont
More then a home - It’s a LIFESTYLE!!
Step into this feature packed property located in a highly desirable area.
With access to swimming pool, two tennis courts and a function room it will feel as though you are on a permanent holiday!!
This home boasts three good size bedrooms all with large built in robes and a study nook in the master.
Lovely kitchen with a delightful breakfast bar and dishwasher!
The main bathroom is located upstairs with loads of cupboard space, IXL tastic & heated towel rail to keep you toastie on the cold mornings! There is also a powder room located downstairs for convenience.
Property features gas wall furnace downstairs and evaporative cooling upstairs. Also a separate laundry and cupboard/ storage space.
The outside has many quality attributes such as outside awnings, a cute courtyard out the front and a good sized backyard and a single carport with a door for security.
Don’t miss out on this fabulous opportunity!!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has