7/33 Bond Street, Ringwood
Just a hop, Skip and Jump to Eastland
Located in the heart of Ringwood, this fabulous light and bright unit is situated within walking distance to Eastland Shopping Centre, public transport plus parks and reserves.
Featuring a spacious lounge with plush carpets and reverse cycle split system, it is accompanied by the meals area and updated kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space.
Compromising two bedrooms with built-in robes and air conditioner to the master, it is serviced by a sparkling central bathroom with combined bath and shower plus separate vanity and extra storage bench space.
A separate laundry area leads you to a fully private enclosed rear garden, whilst a single lock up garage completes the picture.
Lovingly maintained and cleverly located nearby many attractive amenities, an inspection is a must.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.