2/32 Clay Drive, Doncaster
Nestled at the rear to ensure maximum privacy, this nifty one of two townhouses strikes the balance between work, rest and play. You'll find 3 bedrooms (ensuite), all with built-ins, a spacious living area, separate dining zone, the comfort of both ducted heating and air-conditioning, ducted vacuum and a lock-up garage to cap it off. The position is perfect for anyone needing quick access to the CBD via the Eastern Freeway, whilst nearby Westfield Shopping town and bus stops make life so much easier. The low maintenance aspect provides a permanent vacation from the extra maintenance normally required of a house, which means you'll have more spare time up your sleeve to do the things you love. Great opportunity, great value, don't miss it.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.