2/36 Thames Street, Box Hill North
Renovated Unit In Prime Position!
This two bedroom unit won’t last long, situated in a prime position close to schools, parks, shops and transport all on your doorstep.
This renovated unit comprises of newly floorboards throughout, two generous size bedrooms, both with built in robes, large lounge room with gas central heating, air conditioning in the lounge, walk through into the spacious kitchen and meals area with ample cupboard space and gas stainless steel cooking facilities. Newly renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower, separate toilet and laundry.
Neat rear easy to maintain courtyard and a single lock up garage, plus additional car parking space outside the front of the unit, and it provides all the added extras everyone is after.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has