2/10 Cook Road, Mitcham
Modern, Stylish And Sure To Impress
This beautifully presented light filled three bedroom home is ideal for couples, families and entertainers alike.
Beneath the charming weatherboard exterior lies a spacious modern home, featuring a large kitchen with ample storage space, stainless steel appliances including gas cooking and dishwasher. The kitchen overlooks the informal living/dining area, featuring French doors opening to a private decking area, providing a smooth transition between indoor and outdoor living. On stepping outside you will be amazed how peaceful and quiet this property is, in addition to complete privacy that not many other units offer. The large master bedroom offers full ensuite and walk in robe, the additional spacious bedrooms with built in robes also.
Other features include gas ducted heating throughout property, polished floor boards in kitchen and meals area, wall to wall carpets in all bedrooms, a security system, single lock up garage with second car park and split system air conditioning.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has