55 Bambra Street, Croydon
Renovated and ready for you to move in
Well positioned in a block of only two units, this renovated home is designed to accommodate the growing family. Within close proximity to local amenities, Croydon and Mooroolbark train station, local schools, parklands and reserves.
Offering three bedrooms, all with BIR’s. Elevated and spacious lounge area flooded with natural light and room for a formal dining area. Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, meals area updated bathroom, with separate shower and bath.
Additional features include; ducted heating, slit system, gas HWS, separate laundry, low maintenance courtyard, sprinkler system, shed, water tank, single carport with space for an additional car parking off street.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has