12 Cochrane Street, Mitcham
Close to Mitcham’s vibrant shopping, dining and transport hub, this well-presented two bedroom unit offers a welcoming single-level environment complemented by low maintenance gardens that has only been recently redone. Floating timber floors make a stylish statement throughout the interior, which features an open-plan living/dining area and a large kitchen boasting excellent preparation space. Adding to the appeal is split system heating/cooling for year-round comfort, built-in storage to both bedrooms and a spacious bathroom that incorporates laundry facilities. Peacefully located adjacent to Berry Avenue Reserve, this unique find includes a carport and shed.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has