1/9 Notlen Street, Ringwood
Convenient Living In Excellent Location
Enjoy this beautiful character three bedroom single level home in a sought after locale of Ringwood. With close proximity to Ringwood train station, Eastland Shopping, shops, restaurants, schools and all the convenient amenities in Ringwood, it is well presented and poised for comfort and low maintenance living.
The spacious entry into the home leads to a large living area that would suit all family needs. The well designed and functional kitchen/meals area with mosaic tile splashback, has stainless steel appliances with adequate bench and storage space to comfortably cook all family meals. The internal European laundry room opens out to the deck. The two (2) good size bedrooms with built in robes has another additional bedroom/study option. They are serviced by a central bathroom with bath, shower and WC facilities. This home continues to deliver with ducted heating, cooling system and carport.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has