11 Efron Street, Nunawading
Move Right In!
Perfectly positioned on the high side of the street with elevated views, this much-loved residence is being offered for the first time. This three-bedroom family home comprising a lovely entrance, spacious living room with scenic views across the district, accompanied by a cheerful kitchen and meals area boasting an upright oven, rangehood and plenty of storage.
Leading off the entrance hall are 3 well zoned bedrooms (all with BIR’s), central bathroom with shower and bath and ensuite to the second bedroom that also is attached to a rumpus room. Evaporative cooling, gas ducted heating system, drying cabinet, security doors, outdoor electric roller blinds, under-house storage and a single remote-control garage with workshop.
With close proximity to R.E. Gray Reserve, Mullauna College, Mitcham Primary School, Mitcham and Nunawading Train Stations, Home HQ and the Eastern Freeway/Eastlink which will take you either to the city or down to the Mornington Peninsula and the options of Westfield Doncaster, Forest Hill Chase, Box Hill Central and Eastland Ringwood for all shopping needs.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has