1/82 Marianne Way, Mount Waverley
Luxury & Sophistication in a Stunning Location
Immaculately designed to impress with luxury living at mind. This brand new property is exceptionally position in the heart of Mount Waverley, just minutes to the newly developed Glen Shopping Centre, Burwood One, Chadstone – The Fashion Capital and Forest hill Chase Shopping Centre.
Featuring a flexible floorplan with the living spaces and kitchen on the ground floor offering quality stainless steel cooking appliances, breakfast bar, stone bench top and ample cupboard spaces. The Light-filled open-plan living and dining spaces flowing through to the courtyard, landscaped for low maintenance and entertaining purposes.
Four generous sized bedrooms plus study, on the ground floor is the master bedroom with WIR and ensuite bathroom. An additional three generous sized bedrooms on the first floor all complete with built-in robes.
Additional extras include, a beautiful landscaped front garden, split system heating and cooling, modern family bathroom, study, under stair storage, three toilets, a double remote controlled garage with access from the private courtyard, shed, internal laundry, LED downlights.
Easy access to local public transport (Mount Waverley, Syndal and Glen Waverley train Stations), highly reputable schools (Presbyterian Ladie’s College, Wesley Collegue – Glen Waverley Campus, Deakin University Burwood, Huntingtower School, Mount Waverley Secondary and Glen Waverley Secondary. You are spoilt for choice with local shopping, parklands, cafés and Eateries and Restaurants. Act quick, this property will be snapped up fast!
Unfortunately the property is not suitable for pets.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has