7 Wridgway Avenue, Burwood
Convenient Burwood Location
Located in one of Burwood's most illustrious wide streets, within Mount Waverley Secondary School Zone (MWSSC) and a short walk to schools, trams, business district, and parklands.
You'll love the memorable street presence created by the large terraced garden. The light-filled interior offers you a real sense of space and yesteryear, highlighted by natural light, pretty garden views and a profusion of original features.
Three double bedrooms (BIRs) and a family bathroom are privately hidden off the vast hallway. Relax or entertain in the huge formal lounge and dining room boasting a mantel piece, built-in cupboards and a servery window. The neat kitchen/meals area has a Chef oven and backyard views, so you can watch the kids play. Parents and kids will appreciate the enormous mature garden featuring a variety of exotic plants. Further highlights include; triple carport, internal laundry and additional family entertaining area and/or rumpus.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has