1/40 Arlington Street, Ringwood
Walk to Ringwood Station in five Minutes!
You'll be able to enjoy absolute location convenience with this beautifully presented unit! It's set at the front of a well-maintained block of only four. You'll be situated just metres from Eastland, station, bus and EastLink. A pretty landscaped front garden creates a welcoming feel. The light-filled interior is as 'neat as a pin' and is ready for you to enjoy comfortable living. Styled with neutral tones and modern carpets and window furnishings, you'll find a stylish lounge room for casual living, and a tidy, original kitchen/meals area with electric cooking. Flowing through are two double bedrooms (both with double built in robes), serviced by a beautiful renovated bathroom and separate toilet. There's also a laundry, along with exras: gas ducted heating, air-conditioning and single lock up garage. This smart unit offers you a low-maintenance lifestyle or investment, with the potential to further modernise over time if you wish. With everything at your doorstep, including shopping, clubs, cafes, reserves and schools.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has