26/310 Dorset Road, Croydon
Comfort & Convenience in the heart of Croydon
Brilliantly located within reach to Croydon Central, this immaculately presented 2 bedroom unit has much to offer. The gorgeous interior is chic and calm, offering a light and bright lounge area, open plan living and kitchen spaces with rich timber flooring. A stunning renovated kitchen with ample storage cupboards and a meals area. Zoned bedrooms with double built in robes and a centralised bathroom with separate bath and shower. A secured and generous sized backyard with plenty of room for outdoor entertaining and a single garage.
Additional Features include:
Stainless steel appliances plus dishwasher
Soft closed cupboards
Split System air conditioning
Full sized Laundry
External canvas awnings
All within a short stroll to Croydon Central Shopping Centre, approximately 380 metres to Arndale Civic Shopping Centre, Croydon train station, bus stop, Croydon Library, Wyreena Community Arts centre, Ruskin Park Primary, Swinburne University of Technology Croydon, Croydon Primary, Tintern Grammar, local Parklands (Town Park Oval, Dorset Recreational Reserve and Benson Oval), Croydon Memorial Pool and minutes to Eastlink.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.