3 Elland Road, Clyde North
Modern 4 Bedroom Home in a Great Location
Set in a magnificent location only minutes to Berwick Springs, this stunning 4 bedroom plus study, 2 bathroom home is perfect for the growing family. The modern floorplan offers an open plan living, kitchen with family and meals area leading on to an outdoor decking and low maintenance courtyard, perfect for entertaining family and friends. Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. Three additional generous sized bedrooms with a centralized family bathroom.
Additional features include:
Stainless Steel BLANCO Appliances
5 Burner Gas Cooktop
Key lock Windows
Double Remote Lock up Garage
The Avenue shopping with reach and only 11 minutes to central Berwick Shopping, Cafés and Restaurants. Within short distance to local schools (St Catherine’s Catholic Primary, Berwick Chase Primary and St Francis Xavier College, Kimbra College, Brentwood Park Primary and St Thomas the Apostle Catholic Primary School). Eden Rise Village nearby, local parkland (Berwick Springs, Pioneers Park and Clyde Road Reserve).
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has