5/35 Cuthbert Street, Heathmont
Convenience & Lifestyle
Immaculately presented throughout, this two bedroom townhouse offers a striking frontage, open plan kitchen, living/ dining spaces and meals area leading to an outdoor alfresco decking area, perfect for entertaining friends and family on the beautiful sunny Melbourne weekends. Both master bedroom and second bedroom on the first floor with BIR’s, serviced by central modern family bathroom.
Additional features include: Reverse cycle and climate control heating and cooling, floorboards, LED lights, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, water tank, powder room and a single carport and additional parking space off street.
Only minutes to Heathmont Train Station, Marlborough Primary, Heathmont College, Dandenong Creek Tracks, Ringwood Golf Course, local shopping, parklands and much more. Situated in an excellent location, this home will be snapped up fast!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has