30 Linton Avenue, Templestowe Lower
Newly Renovated Family Home
Step inside this tastefully renovated home featuring all the modern necessities and within walking distance to Templestowe College and other local schools.
With space for the whole family, the home includes four generous bedrooms, all located upstairs with built in robes and the master including ensuite and split system cooling. The main bathroom provides a separate bath and shower, along with a large vanity with plenty of storage and a separate toilet. Downstairs the expansive L-shaped living area provides space for the whole family and room to entertain, with multiple aerial points, gleaming polished boards and natural light beaming in through the large windows. The kitchen won’t disappoint, with ample storage space including a considerable pantry, stainless steel appliances, an adjoining dining area and access to the rear yard through an additional side door.
Completely renovated throughout, the features don’t stop there, with ducted heating throughout, split system cooling both upstairs and downstairs, a separate powder room downstairs for guests, an enormous fully fenced rear yard and a double carport. Within close proximity to all that Templestowe has to offer including Templestowe shopping, Stockland The Pines Shopping, Westfield Doncaster, Eastern Golf Club and an array of parks, schools and local activities. Be the first to inspect this beautiful home.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.