53A Cassowary Street, Doncaster East
Luxury Living in the ZONE
Here’s your chance to indulge your passion for luxurious living in this new town residence, where elegance and space merge seamlessly to create the ultimate living experience.
Reflective of what today’s modern families are looking for; the impressive interior showcases light-filled open plan living areas enhanced by timber floorboards, overlooking a stunning kitchen equipped with an island stone bench top, a full complement of Stainless appliances and high gloss cabinetry offering plenty of storage space. A convenient downstairs bedroom with stylish ensuite and walk-in robe is matched upstairs by a rumpus room and the beautiful main bedroom appointed with a designer ensuite, dual basins and walk-in robe, plus two additional bedrooms each having a built-in robe or walk in robe for you to choose and central a modern family bathroom.
Outdoor living is well catered for with low maintenance garden area; providing a relaxed place to enjoy your weekends or a summer BBQ with friends.
Highlights include high ceilings, ducted heating and cooling, powder room and double auto garage.
Well located just moments from Boronia Grove Reserve, the Eastern Freeway, Jackson Court Shopping Centre and Westfield Doncaster. There’s well-regarded schools to choose from including Beverley Hills Primary School, St Peter and St Paul Catholic Primary School and East Doncaster Secondary College.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has