3 Illoura Avenue, Ringwood East
Delightful, Modern and in a Great Location
Set in a tranquil surrounding, this stunning and near new weatherboard property is the perfect home, being close to local schools, shopping and public transport.
This home is a surprise package, offering generous living spaces, north facing and open plan lounge room flooded with natural lighting and gorgeous views of the landscaped gardens. Extending on to the well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel European appliances and a butler's pantry. Three double bedrooms with built in robes and views to the rear garden and private al fresco decking area, perfect for entertaining. A modern bathroom with quality fixtures and rain shower. Low maintenance gardens and a sheltered carport with additional off street parking.
Additional features include:
Gas ducted heating
2 inverter air conditioning units
Plantation Shutters throughout
Polished floor boards
Front and back verandahs
Lawned drying area
2kW solar system
Quality Lumex & Phillips LED Lighting throughout
If convenience is what you are seeking, you are spoilt for choices being in the heart of Ringwood East, being only minutes to Ringwood East train station, shopping, metres from Bedford Road shops and within easy access to Tintern Grammar, Ringwood Secondary, Eastwood Primary and Aquinas College. (NOTE: The fireplace is not functional and not included in the lease. The fridge is not to be included in the lease. The property is to be leased in vacant possession).
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.