4B Woodland Street, Doncaster
Complete with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, the unique floor plan offers endless living and entertaining options. Upstairs consists of two bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes, large rumpus room and central bathroom (separate bath and shower). Downstairs comprises master bedroom (full ensuite and walk-in robe), formal lounge, open plan living/dining, kitchen plus powder room.
Additional features include; ducted heating, refrigerated cooling, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, video intercom, alarm system, ducted vacuum, garden shed, low maintenance courtyard with paved entertaining, polished timber floors, down lights, water tank, 3 toilets plus remote double garage with internal access.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has