5/16 Louisa Street, Croydon
In the heart of Croydon
Set on a tree lined street within a private complex is this stunning two bedroom unit in the heart of Croydon. Offering light-filled open plan living spaces, renovated kitchen equipped for entertaining friends and family on the warm weekends. Spacious bedrooms with built in robes and neatly presented bathroom.
Additional features include: Gas heating, Air conditioning, dishwasher, internal laundry with front loader washing machine, a generous size backyard with private access to nearby parklands and walking trails, one allocated covered car parking space plus a further off street parking in the complex.
Within close proximity to Main Street Croydon shopping, train station, Colchester Road shops, Dorset Public Golf Course, Croydon Cinemas, Kilsyth Primary, Aquahub, Croydon Library, Civic Square and local parklands.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has