7/4 Short Street, Vermont
Brilliant Location - 2 Bedroom Unit with Off Street Parking
Located within the sought-after Vermont Secondary College zone in a quiet boutique complex, this gorgeous home is walking distance from local shopping, cafes and public transport.
Beautifully renovated with incredible attention to detail and high-end fittings at every turn, this two bedroom unit will entice and excite. A place to call home, enjoy the stunning kitchen with European stainless-steel appliances and stone benches, both bedrooms are equipped with built-in robes and ceiling fans. Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles. The refreshed laundry is a highlight providing access to the outdoors. Additional Features include: Split system heating and cooling, new floorboards and one off street car parking space.
Be spoilt for choice with Forest Hill Chase, Brentford Square and Canterbury Road Shopping close by, Vermont Primary & Kindergarten, Mount Pleasant Primary School, St James Primary, Vermont Reserve, Stephens Reserve and the Eastern Freeway within easy access.
(Note: Furniture is not included, property to be leased in vacant possession)
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.