2/23 Niel Street, Croydon
Immaculate Single Level Home
Positioned at the rear of the block for maximum peace and privacy, this brand new single level home compromises of generous living areas and amble storage options.
Featuring easy to maintain tiled flooring throughout with carpet to the bedrooms this home is immediately inviting. With an open planned kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop and oven. This well-equipped kitchen is modern with lots of cupboard space and a hidden away European laundry with further storage options. The dining and lounge area are spacious and flows onto the outdoor entertaining area.
Further throughout the home you will find 3 well-sized bedrooms all complete with built-in robes. The master bedroom is serviced by a split system air conditioner whilst the remaining bedrooms are complimented gas ducted heating and are located near the central bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
Outside is a low maintenance backyard, with sitting area and garden shed. The double remote controlled garage also has external and internal access.
Remaining features include, reverse cycle heating and cooling in the lounge area and master bedroom and gas ducted heating throughout, roller blinds and plenty of storage options.
This home is centrally located just off Dorset Road. Croydon Train Station and Main Street Shops are only moments away.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has