63 Glenburnie Road, Vermont
Provincial Family Home
Character filled throughout this luxurious family home was custom built by its original owners. The home is double bricked throughout with 100 year old recycled bricks andvaulted ceilings. With a versatile and generous floor plan this home will cater the whole family. Set over two stories, downstairs you will find a stunning living area with an ornamental fire place, following through is an entertainers kitchen/meals zone with a Falcon double oven, Combi oven, dishwasher and a granite benchtop. The light-filled dining area adjoins the kitchen with opening French-doors to the paved outdoor patio. A ginormous sunken lounge is located off the dining area and would be perfect as a teenage retreat or theatre room. The master bedroom is located on the ground floor with stained glass windows, a walk-in robes and complete ensuite.
Upstairs, you will be greeted by another retreat area complete with plenty of storage shelves and a reading corner which overlooks the garden. The remaining three bedrooms are located stairs and are complete with built-in robes. Upstairs is also services by a central bathroom with a separate bath and shower. Spa function not in use.
Further features include, heating and cooling throughout, generous storage options, 3 toilets, a spacious laundry, a shelved storage shed, double carport with extra room for a boat/caravan or third car.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has