3/58 Belgravia Avenue, Mont Albert North
Modern And Quaility Home In Excellent Location
Designed to impress and entertain, this stunning double storey home showcase contemporary elegance and spacious proportions. The light filled interior brings out the charm and quality of this home. With high ceilings and floorboards throughout, the ground level of the home boasts of a large bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe. The step down large living and dining space opens out to a beautiful low maintenance garden in an enclosed courtyard. The designer’s gourmet kitchen with marble top island bench is well equipped with Miele stainless steel appliances and is complemented with a wet kitchen with storage possibilities. The laundry room has a powder room and has internal access to the double lock up garage with remote control. Upstairs, there is a spacious living area, most ideal for family gathering. The master bedroom has an ensuite with built in and walk in robe. The other two bedrooms have built in robes and are serviced by a central bedroom with bath, shower and WC facilities. This home continues to impress with ducted heating, evaporative cooling, double lock up garage and alarm system for home security.Unfortunately this home is not suitable for pets.Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.